Hello and welcome to The Nature Life Project! My name is Monica and I’m so glad you’re here. This little corner of the interweb is where I share my love of nature, gardening, plants and garden fresh food with you. I hope you’ll stay awhile and take a look around.
The Nature Life Project is here to inspire and help you to create a better life through gardening and connecting with nature. Putting your hands in the dirt and spending time outdoors has so many amazing benefits for our bodies, minds and spirits. Science has actually proven it will help you live a longer life, reduce stress, and help depression. Not to mention the homegrown dinners are something money just cannot buy! It’s like gourmet dining every single night.
What you can expect to find here:
- Learn easy and effective gardening techniques that work in harmony with nature and make chores easier for you.
- Grow powerful plants and learn how to use them in your daily life.
- Discover ways to prepare home cooked meals and preserve your harvest so you can stock your pantry and freezer.
- Explore the world of modern homesteading and experiment to find out what works for you.
- Read about our personal adventures, failures and successes while building up our own homestead.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find this content helpful and inspiring. Please leave a comment on a post and tell me about yourself and what you’d like to learn more about here at The Nature Life Project.